⚙️ Back to our continuous delivery Pace !
Adds Features and Robustifies version 2
Every development work reminds us how important the work for version 2 has been. We truly helped ourselves with a much better architecture. You may not see the difference if you are just using Ganister as an end-user, but it is the reason why we could retrieve our development and innovation pace so quickly. We are becoming the first industrial PLM relying on Graph database. And you don't even have to call us PLM, some companies are looking for a better digital thread / Impact analysis solution, and Ganister powered by graphs is the real differentiator to solve these industrial data challenges.
You can upgrade you own instances running npm run upgrade. We raised the node creation limit for freeloaders to 50k nodes !
- [Main Client] Fix duplicate data console warnings for custom treegrid views
- [Main Client] Enable requesting mandatory props for relationships
- [Main Client] fix locked unlocked socket signal
- [Main Client] update relationship data on update in case
- [Main Client] fix customtreegridview loading and prop display
- [Main Client] update popup to be wider
- [Main Client] hide by default and change logo for permissionset in node graphview
- [Main Client] Enable thumbnail display in searchResults
- [Main Client] fix fileOpening for cadExchanger, which opened on the second dbl click
- [Main Client] add graphView nodeformtab files
- [Main Client] Ensure First visible nodeform tab is displayed in case previous ones are hidden
- [Main Client] Fix sorting treegrid views if a default sort is already set on a nodetype
- [Main Client & API] enable search on node properties for all elements of maiden name
- [G-Config] Moving from simple CSS to SASS for styling
- [G-Config] make all topbars fixed with navbar fixed
- [G-Config] fix calculating rights for users and display translations
- [Internal API] upload file from custom methods tests
- [Ganister Server] Fix Node cloning behavior
- [Ganister Server] Raise node creation limit to 50k for free users
- [Documentation] update internal class methods documentation
We keep enhancing stability and security while working on framework features and functional features. Framework features are better ways to develop custom methods, easier configuration settings, new pre-configured tabs, new API integrations. Functional features are more domain specific things like manufacturing BOM builder, Options and variants. We are working on a very promising OnShape integration which will accelerate our activities in the cloud.
We are working on 2.2 with Options and Variants… In the mean time you can install Ganister v2 and let us know how you like it.