⚙️ Mostly UX improvements for the main client and G-config !
We made several improvements on the client side mainly from customers feedback. One that we particularly like is the one about creating new relationships in a relatedObject tab. We kind of used the same user experience we saw in other solutions. One issue was that in the selection window, if you double click on a line, it adds it as a relationship. If you click the validate checkmark, it also adds it. So, many times we add users complaining that they were adding twice a line against there will. We ended up removing the validate checkmark unless you are selecting multiple rows at the same time which prevents you from doing a double click.
Great Performance improvement
We added a last minute improvement which was meant for v2.9 but we push hard on test and validation to have it ready as soon as possible. In a nodeform, we use to preload tabs so that you can tell how many objects are in each tab. We have customers with too many tabs and it creates a lot of unnecessary queries to the server, slowing down navigations if you don't have a great connection. We fixed it and we can fetch the relationship count without loading the tabs themselves. The more tabs you have, the more improvement you will notice.
We re-styled G-config. The design did not change much, but it didn't change for a long time so we wanted it to be refreshed. We also improved bits of user experiences. Things which were fine for a tech person but were annoying for non-tech persons. We hope you will like it.
- [Main Client] Change relationship modal height for displaying more results
- [Main Client] RelatedObject Tabs do not need to be autoloaded to display relations count
- [Main Client] Fix lifecycle promotions loading when promotion array is empty
- [Main Client] Enhance filtering experience in complex grids
- [Main Client] Add node information on node over in where use popup
- [Main Client] Add confirmation popup when deleting a relationship in a related object tab
- [Main Client] Remove the validation button in relationship selection if one row is selected
- [Main Client] Enable range selection in most grids
- [Main Client] allow / disallow to show superseded nodes
- [Main Client] save grid group expanded state on refresh
- [Ganister Server] Fix displaying the commit reference for support purpose
- [Ganister Server] Update third party libraries to latest request versions
- [Ganister Server] Stringify values to check if they're the same to prevent useless modification saved in user's history
- [Ganister Server] Fix getting token expiration date back from webservice
- [Ganister Server] fix custom graph subqueries
- [G-Config] Enhance Tab translation user experience
- [G-Config] Add default group for new properties
- [G-Config] Default Hidden Lifecycle
- [G-Config] Quick style update on g-config
- [G-Config] Add color and customized image to g-config jumbo and login
- [Upgrade] Remove categories translations from core translations to prevent overwrite during upgrade
- [Reporting Engine] Update report engine version